I was called on Oct 26, 2012 about the offer of Humana prescription with RIGHT source .The lady said it would be free for me.

Give her my doctors name, phone num, address, and fax number. Told her my medications, I am a heart patient. As of January 8, 2013, I have never received any medications after at least 7 phone calls to them.. Put on hold for long period of time.

Always got promises that they were over nighting this medications. Called today left on hold, a girl named Victoria kept trying to reach someone. Said she'd call me back. Doubt that I hear back from her.

You people are not equipped to do prescriptions at all.

Had to contact my doctor about this.He had to order me medicine from CVS, he said alot of people had this problem.

Had an Experience with RightSourceRX?

Comments

Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Express Scripts - Denied coverage for 17 submitted compound medicines Express Scripts "I submitted for Prescription reimbursement from the past year (2016-2017) I was denied by mail June 26th. First set of deniaIs was bogus. I submitted all necessary info. I even..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more Gnc - Hair Loss due to Women Biotin Shampoo Gnc "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more